Monday, July 1, 2013

Garnier Skin Naturals Eye Roll On:Review

Yeah Yeah!!! I know it's been a long time!!! So you expect me to say 'I am sorry'????
Ahem Ahem!!!!
I am soooooo sorry people.Though i know you are a very few,you are my great friends!!!


So here I come with a review of Garnier skin Naturals Eye Roll On range.This is especially done in response to a special request. :)

Firstly, about my eyes.I am very much aware that almost 8 out of 10 people have a problem with their under eye area.Let's accept it,we dont look any witch with those eyes. ok??

I never suffered from this problem before.Why am I calling it a problem,it's just a situation.
Yes, so this situation occurred to me when I settled in Dubai.Ask me how???Don't worry Dubai doesn't do any harm to me.

So what happened?
Homesick,,sleepless nights,..The main reason.Now i got these terrible dark under eyes.
The best way to help your eyes out is to give it proper healthy sleep.

Okay thats too much of my situation explained.

This review is going to be about

  1. Garnier Skin Naturals Light Eye Roll On 

    Quantity:!5 ml
    Expiry: 3 years from packaging date
    Price: 15 dhs


    Product Information :Eye puffiness and dark circles can make eyes look dull and tired. Granier Light Eye Roll-on is a massaging roll-on that combines caffeine and the draining effect of a massage to reduce puffiness and dark circles and brighten the eye contour.
    Massage is a technique used by experts to boost natural draining and decongest tired eyes.The formula,enriched with caffeine,known for its stmulating properties on micro circulation ,helps to brighten the skin and boost radiance.

    Results:
    Proven Efficacy:Immediate cooling effect to decongest puffy eyes.
    In 14 days, skin looks brighter and more radiant
    In 28 days, eye puffiness and dark circles are reduced.
    *Self evaluation,29 women,8 weeks
    *Clinical test, 50 women, $ weeks

    My Views about this product:
    Amazing is the word for you my darling Roll on..It's just similar to water,veru light and not at all sticky.
    I feel as if some holy water is treating my eyes.
     My eyes always seem tired and drowsy and what not!!! I really needed something that would help my eyes instead of just camoflouging it.So, I ran to the store one day just to get hold of this wonderful product.
    What I love about it  is the way it soothes my eye.
    The immediate cooling effect that the product claims is totally true.
    Then, the Massaging steel ball!!! I feel like keeping it rolling on forever,!!!
    And believe me , it will reduce your eye puffiness within a month.
    It did lighten my dark cirlces, but not too much, I guess it needs some more time to help me.
    But, I am totally convinced with this lovely skinny Roll on.





Garnier Skin Naturals Anti Dark Circles Eye Roll On
Quantity: 15ml
Expiry: 3 years from the date of packaging
price: 20dhs


Is Garnier Light Tinted eye Roll on right for u?
Yes,if you want to reduce and cover dark circles and looking for an immediate solution.It combines anti-dark circles care enriched with natural engredients and a long wearing tinted concealer,which is as effective as makeup.The active formula and massage ball offer a complete solution to tired eyes with dark circles.

How does it work?


  • Immediate Cover:It's texture contains highly concentrated mineral pigments that provide high coverage of the appearance of the dark circles.Long lasting,naturally covers dark circles with its toning shades.
  • Cooling Effect:Enriched with caffeine which is known for its stimulating action and lemon essence known for its clarifying properties.Its hydrating formula conceals any sign of drak circles with a massaging troke.

Ohh gawd!!! there is os much to right in this..Directly skipping to my views.

My views:
This tinted roll on is very much similar to the above eye roll on,just that it has a tinted concealer added to it. It's not too thick,it's a very easy blendable creamy liquid.So you dont have to put alot of effort on your eye while blending.I use the shade light.
The concealer is good if you want something that looks natural without giving a full coverage.
I liked the concealer as I wanted something that doesnt put any weight on my eyes making it heavy,what most concealers do.It gives an equivalent cooling and massaging effect.
Also,what the product claims to be as effective as makeup,I would say the coverage of dark circles is light to medium,and it lasts for 5-6 hours but it fades away slightly after an hour or two of application.

I got such a perfect match that the swatch isn't even clearly visible.

The only thing that i am worried is after an hour this product makes my under eye look dry.So, i found a solution to it.Before applying the tinted roll on, I apply the light eye roll on.It prevents the drying

How to apply:
I use the light eye roll on twice a day,once in the morning,once in the evening.
The tinted one I use when i am going out.
The best way to apply both of them is by drawing a spring with the product under your eye.(That sounds funny).I meant rolling in circular motion,
And then,just dab it with your ring finger.In the above picture you can clearly see how my right eye has brightened up and looking naturally concealed with the tinted roll on,whereas my left isn't covered up at all.


These massaging steel balls i am in love with.
Ohh n yes,do u see my hand looks little reddish,,I got a burn while cooking :(

Pros:

  • Awesome cooling effect,getting rid of tired eyes.
  • Reduces puffiness
  • Very reasonable
  • Easy to carry
  • Brightens the eye
  • Product quantity lasts too long around more than 3 months if used daily.
Con's:

  • The tinted roll on dries up the under eye.
  • Only 3 shades available:Light ,Medium, Dark.


I will keep buying this product life long,until I discover something better than this.

Care beautifully, see beautifully!!



No comments:

Post a Comment